PHASE ZERO: REGISTRATION
- Find the information about how to register at how to participate.
- Continuous public call for researchers interested in participating.
PHASE 1: START-UP PHASE, MANAGEMENT OF BUDDY AND TUTOR BUDDIES.
- Know more about the objectives of the programme.
- Check out what is a tutor buddy or not.
- Identification and selection of tutor buddy.
- Matching of buddies and tutor buddies according to their interests in the programme and using data provided within registration.
The buddies and tutor buddies will be continuously monitored under the programme.
PHASE 2: MENTORING
- The pairs will interact virtually and in person (preferably) as often as they want.
PHASE 3: MONITORING
- Evaluation of the impact of the programme.
From the CSIC, resources will be contributed, doubts will be resolved and the activity will be monitored by analysing the feedback or reports of the buddies.
After a questionnaire evaluation, a focus group will be held with the buddies and tutor buddies to identify areas for improvement in the program.
PHASE 4: REDEFINITION OF THE BUDDY PROGRAMME
Based on the results obtained, an improved version will be defined and expanded to a broader group, along with a battery of updated tools and a calendar to develop the process throughout the next academic year.